About Me

My photo
I am a self published author from Brooklyn, New York. I have been publishing my work since 2004 and currently have four titles on the market in print and ebook format. I write horror and fantasy fiction as well as books for young adult. I am also a playwright with stage productions in and around New York City. Visit my website at www.hobbcatpublishing.com

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

A FLY ON THE WALL PREMIERE HAS BEGUN

The premiere of A Fly on the Wall has begun. The film is now up on YouTube and Vimeo for you to watch and enjoy. See the introduction of the film by me before watching all three parts of the film. The film can be viewed on channel Hobbcat2012 on YouTube and The Cat Lab on Vimeo. And feel free to comment. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having read this I believed it was really informative. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this short article
together. I once again find myself personally spending
a significant amount of time both reading and leaving comments.
But so what, it was still worth it!

Stop by my web site ... choosing good quality saffron